Be cool

Love sux scrot

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I've found something out in the last few weeks and that is relationships sux large amounts of scrotum, sure I've never been in a real relationship and the closest thing to a commitment I've ever done is keep a doctors appointment but I know I'm right and everyone else is wrong.


Why have I come to this conclusion so therefore it is the correct decision and everyone else should also come to this conclusion? Because I have eyes and ears and have witnessed enough pain and crap happening to my mates and people around me for me to know to stay away from the opposite sex unless its to get my freak on, which is almost an annual event!

Ok I lie I've had an expierience recently, you see I thought I was in love with someone until something happened one night between me and her and a couple of other people, it was fun at the time but made me question the whole "love" situation the next day.

If someone can do this then I want to limit my exposure to it as much as possible and whats so good about a relationship anyways?

Sex? Thats just a click away anyways.

Love? Thats what happens right before you get hurt.

So why try, ok heres a reason if you don't try you will never know, at least I tried and now I know and knowing is half the battle, thanks Optimus Prime! Transformers roll out.

3 comments:

Kelly November 12, 2008 at 5:43 AM  

Yeah, love does suck scrotum. I've been hurt by it plenty of times, too. And it continues to go on hurting even if you find someone you want to have a relationship with. Hell, I'm married and the wife and I still hurt each other every once in awhile. But then we forgive each other and move on. I'm lucky in that respect.

Anyway, I understand where you're coming from. I've been down that road. What I hate is assholes who say, "Oh, you'll find someone" or "cheer up" or some other phoney crap that doesn't really make ya feel any better. Fuck 'em. And fuck love, too.

Angry_Clown November 12, 2008 at 7:23 AM  

You are wise and know stuff please you must teach us more...stuff.

Kelly November 12, 2008 at 7:35 AM  

I shall try. I shall also try to add another chapter to the "Insufferable Bastards" story whenever my "loved ones" will leave me the hell alone.

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP