Be cool

R.I.P Lumpy and a bad storm.

Monday, November 17, 2008

So I survived a crazy ass storm last night that was the worst that I and a lot of people have ever seen and was compared to a cyclone , it was cool I am now living in a natural disaster zone and only recently had our power restored allowing me to post this.


Its times like these that let you know just how savage and wild weather can be, trains were derailed, trees and houses tossed around and smashed like matchsticks, it was amazing to witness!


I'm alive and my house is untouched and only one man died in the storm so alls well that ends well except for the smashed houses and power outages but hey I'm dry so thats all that matters!

On a lighter note I had a lump removed from my ass today, it was great fun but I'll miss the little bugger, he has been there with me hanging off my ass threw thick and thin but he is no longer.

A minutes silence for my swollen friend known only as "Lumpy", may Gawd rest your soul.

I don't have a picture of Lumpy so heres an unmarked grave

Anyways I'm off to check out the damage and laugh at people less fortunate then me, have a good one!

5 comments:

Angry_Clown November 18, 2008 at 7:29 AM  

I cant believe I'm the first to comment on this post, funny as but Damian seems a bit strange.

Ironically no matchsticks were destroyed in the storm.

R.I.P Lumpy you will be missed!

Static November 19, 2008 at 8:17 AM  

Good to hear you are okay.

And sorry to hear about the lump, known only as "Lumpy". Was Lumpy cancerous? Do you have cancer of the arse dude?

Well, anyway.. glad to hear you are okay.

Angry_Clown November 19, 2008 at 11:55 AM  

I guess I'll find out soon if its cancer but I think it was just another nut hahhaaaaaaaa, cheers for the being alive comments.

Kelly November 20, 2008 at 2:01 PM  

Good to hear you're still kickin' it. Sounds as if you were lucky about not being a victim of that storm. Read the story on it.

Hope you don't have cancer.

P.S. You should have saved that lump and slipped it into somebody's soup when they weren't lookin'. Then, after they eat the soup, say, "Hey goddamit, you just ate a goddam lump off my goddam ass!"

Angry_Clown November 20, 2008 at 4:25 PM  

LMAO, I'm sure I'll be doing that with Lumpy's bro who is starting to appear on my ass, I hope hes not out for revenge!

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP