Be cool

Felt so fucken good

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Well well well here we are again, thought you had gotten rid of me for good? NO WAY MAN I'm not that easy to scare away and you're probably thinking it was you that made my brain stop but guess what it wasn't you so stop being so fucking vain! Dick.

This picture fucken sucks

Enough talk your probably all wanting to hear some great stories and lulz that only I can supply. Bad luck I've only got shit to say and thats the way I like it, I hate being serious as you all know and poking fun at the less fortunate is what its all about (it makes me feel like a big man)!

I cant say exactly why I went away for so long except maybe that I was bored with the Angry Clown and couldn't really be fucked anymore but now I feel like its a place to vent and now I need to vent so shut the fuck up and listen!

Everything sucks, everything is funny, the worse something is the funnier it is, war is funny, farts are freaken hilarious, "cute" computer lingo is gay LOL etc and should be only used when annoying others, car crashes are great, the middle east should be wiped of the map, terrorists should be raped using angry gorillas, everyone should listen to me, everyone shouldn't listen to me, pooh is brilliant and should be used at every occasion, funerals are funny, sad stuff is funny, its funny when old people fall over, midgets are funny and should be laughed at and pointed at when possible, midgets should be hunted as a sport, midgets should be fisted (thats what they were made for), Angry Clown is the best, I am the best, the people that post on Angry Clown are the freaken best and should be fisted, nuns should be felt up, priests should have their wangs removed with a blender, religion should be made fun of especially if its Islam (terrorists), gays are funny and everything should be called gay except the gays, swear words are great and should be used at least once in every fucking sentence shit, genitals make the world go around and are funny, things that look like cock and balls are the best thing in the world, animals hurting themselves is stupid and should be laughed at under your breath...then out loud, "when ... attack" shows should be shown in schools and are the smartest shows on telly, politicians are all fags and are known for sucking cock, shit balls ass, natural disasters keep the population down and are funny (when I'm not involved), EVERY OTHER BLOG EXCEPT ANGRY CLOWN SUCKS LARGE AMOUNTS OF SEMEN OFF A SAILORS SHEETS.


Little fag

That felt good I may have left a stain in my pants, pooh and pee! Dick

P.S cute pic's with cute words like in this post totally suck and shouldn't be used under any circumstances!

P.S.S I can use them!

9 comments:

Enemy of the Republic May 21, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

Reading this felt so fucking good!

Static May 21, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

Wow.
All this time, and so much was said in this post, but I'm not quite sure what just happened.

I'm not sure if I was fisted against my will, or if my blog sucks large amounts of semen off a sailor's sheets (say that last part really fast while holding your tongue).

Angry_Clown May 21, 2009 at 3:43 PM  

@ Enemy, duh.

@ Static of course this does not mean your blog I just didn't want to destroy the rant. You know your my gal hahahahaaaaaa

kathcom May 22, 2009 at 3:39 AM  

Welcome back. I've been lost without you.

Angry_Clown May 23, 2009 at 4:53 PM  

Cheers Kath its good to be back!

Static May 24, 2009 at 1:44 AM  

@Damo (Douche_Chicken dude) - I know. Because my blog rules. Right? Huh huh huh huh!

And don't lie. You know it sucks to be back amongst all us blogger nerds that have no lives. =)

Angry_Clown May 25, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

@ Static, I luv it ere man, its the only place where people listen!

Static May 26, 2009 at 12:12 PM  

I'm sorry..did you say something?


=P

Angry_Clown May 26, 2009 at 1:38 PM  

@ Static I said Santa Claus is a fat drug addict that abuses children and 'small midgets' AKA elves, ever heard of the Xmas story "the most fistingness christmas of all" by Mel Gibson? Its a classic!!

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP