Be cool

Pink Unicorn? That's a good enough title for me.

Friday, August 10, 2012

 What the fuck how did I get here? How the fuck are ya's?
  
So fucking much has been happening since the last time I graced these gentle pages with my overwhelming and sometimes forceful sense of reason, righteousness and kindness to all things great and blah blah blah fuck that I'm tired I've been up for 2 days and I have a pink unicorn chasing me around trying butt fuck my left ear.

I'm sooo fucking tired and scared of having my ear raped that I am going to do something I told myself Angry Clown would never do unless it was over my dead body or pink unicorn raped left ear drum.  



What a cute fucking cat!

 

 

 

So Angry Clown is moving to -


 


Your mums house cause she's fat and loves a good orgy and doesn't mind savage butt sex with power tools converted to sex toys. Yeah we are not going anywhere I was just having a go at ya and I'm way to fucking tired  to share any of my awesome, sexy and amazing life adventures just at this moment so here are some funny fucking pictures of shit i don't care about. until next time, eat a fat dick cause there's just not enough meat on a skinny one for a fat prick like you!



To far? BTW I know my spellin and engrish and punctyouinthefacuation is a bit off but just get the fuck over it, if you can't read a sentence without a fucking spelling mistake in it then that kinda makes you a bit of a major fucking retard!

I really gotta stop swearing so much!

3 comments:

Kelly August 27, 2012 at 4:56 AM  

I'm leaving a stain full of goo, blood and snot. Not to mention a comment.

for starters, I love the animated Queeen giving everyone the double middle fingers. It too bad she didn't do that during her overblown, over-the-fucking-top Diamond Jubilee, featuring has been singers that no one wants to look at or hear from. I know the citizens really enjoyed the insane traffic jams that the big whoopity-doo ceremony caused.

Hope you've gotten some sleep by now, dude. take care. See ya on the internutz and FB.

Your spelling, not that you would care, is fine with me. I'm not a picky prick when it comes to that or grammatical errors. as long as one smartass knows what the other is saying, who give a good fuck?

Angry_Clown September 2, 2012 at 9:49 AM  

Yes I agree cheers mate have a lovely day and shit!

Dixie@dcrelief September 10, 2012 at 5:49 AM  

LOL

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP