Monday, August 4, 2008
Unless you live under a rock (nothing against people that live under rocks) you would of heard about these scam websites (click to visit scam site) selling fake tickets to sporting events at the Beijing Olympics and they have done a good job of it making over 50 million dollars from suckers like you! So me being me I thought I would pick on them for being really really stupid and stuff.
So if you have a ticket that you bought online here are some of the signs that you might of been scammed.
- Instead of the ticket having the usual colored Olympic rings on it they are deep fried onion rings.
- The events that are on the ticket include a burp contest and tuna tossing.
- The warranty wont arrive until 10 years after the games have finished.
- The ticket has Athens scratched out and Beijing Olympics written in felt pen over the top.
- If you buy one you get one free.
- Its printed on dirty toilet paper.
- The ticket comes free with a happy meal.
- You have to scratch it to see if you've actually won the ticket.
- If you bought it from a website that has "scam" or "fake" in the tittle you are boned !
- It never arrives and when you visit the "office" of the company some guy called Chang has no idea what is going on but sells really good fried rice!